Ram Jack Digital Marketing Coordinator
This position is located in Ada, Oklahoma.
Candidates must supply a cover letter and resume to be considered for the position. Portfolio for marketing/video production projects a plus. Position open until filled.
Under the guidance of the Web Marketing Director, works alongside marketing team members to develop written, graphical, and video content for both internal and external audiences.
- Manage projects surrounding both print and digital content
- Assist in design of a drip marketing campaign that is scalable to various Ram Jack franchise companies
- Brainstorm with marketing and other corporate team members to develop new initiatives to support corporate key results goals
- Write educational and marketing content for corporate and franchise online properties, including website, blog, social media, newsletters
- Write in various tones of voice to achieve goals for varying types of projects
- Produce monthly internal newsletter to all franchisees and their employees—both digital and print
- Create quarterly newsletters for various professional groups
- Author professional case studies in collaboration with graphic designer
Video Planning & Editing:
- Develop scripts and storyboards for professional video development to be published across various Ram Jack online properties
- Plan and produce short, in-house videos for use on social media
Customer Relationship Management:
- Internal: Develop and maintain positive relationships with franchise owners and employees
- External: Coordinate national online reviews program for residential customers
- Preserve brand integrity by following Ram Jack brand guidelines
- Ensure all content conveys Ram Jack’s online communication goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong communication skills are required for this position—written and spoken
- Mastery of grammar required
- Must be able to establish and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong interpersonal skills including building and maintaining relationships with various levels of franchise and corporate staff
- Problem-solving capabilities as part of a team environment
- Friendly, outgoing attitude
At least one (1) year of writing in a professional setting. Experience managing multiple writing assignments simultaneously. Experience editing video for web and social media use. Social media management experience a plus.
Associate’s degree or higher. If mastery of grammar and writing can be demonstrated, five (5) years of experience in professional setting will be considered.
This position is to be located in Ada, Oklahoma. Friendly office environment. As with any customer service center, office will at times be bustling, active, noisy.
Ram Jack’s corporate marketing department functions as a collaborative team, with each member ultimately responsible for his/her projects.
Ram Jack is committed to providing excellent customer service to our franchises/ dealerships. To that end, the candidate for this position will take part in a 90-day training and probation period.
WAGES AND BENEFITS
Wages commensurate with experience. Benefits available after probation period.